Description: This plugin allows you to easily analyze dynamic contrast enhanced MRI (DCE-MRI) data. Selected features for DCE_Tool include: - Drawing time course curves (signal intensity, relative enhancement,and contrast agent concentration) over a region of interest - Generating pixel-by-pixel semi-quantitative parameter maps (initial slope, area under the curve, and time to peak) - Calculating T1 relaxation times using variable flip angle (VFA) (with an option for B1 (transmit RF) field inhomogeneity correction) - Generating pixel-by-pixel pharmacokinetic parameter maps (standard Tofts/extended Tofts models)
Download and Installation:
- 64-bit version: DCE_Tool.osirixplugin (64-bit)
- Expand the archive and double-click the plugin icon (or put the plugin into your Library/Application Support/Osirix/Plugins folder)
- Current software version requires OsiriX 5.8.5 (64-bit) and Mac OSX 10.9
1. Download breast (~3MB) or prostate (~3MB) images 2. Expand the archive, and drag into OsiriX to import 3. Open a series named 'wash-in' (breast images) or 'dce_mri_prostate' (prostate images) in the 4D viewer 4. Run the DCE_Tool plugin (in the 'Image Filter' category)
1. Basic Functionalities 2. Semi-quantitative Maps 3. T1 Calculation 4. Pharmacokinetic Data Analysis 5. Advanced Features Coming Soon....
Contact: Please send comments or questions to Kyung Sung: